Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Study Group, Discuss Current Topics Specific to Freeman Society Canada Chapter
  • Page:

TOPIC: True Blacks Law Dictionary Definition of "Person" Question?

True Blacks Law Dictionary Definition of "Person" Question? 3 years 10 months ago #38224

• Anonymous
Hello,
I happen to have a copy of Blacks Law Dictionary 2nd Edition.
When I looked up the Legal Definition of Person this is what it is.
PERSON.
A man considered according to the rank he holds in society, with all the rights to which the place he holds entitles him, and the duties which it imposes. 1 Bouv. Inst. no. 137.

A human being considered as capable of having rights and of being charged with duties; while a "thing" is the object over which rights may be exercised.

-Artificial persons. Such as are created and devised by law for the purposes of society and government, called "corporations" or "bodies politic."-Natural persons. Such as are formed by nature, as distinguished from artificial persons, or corporations.-Private person. An individual who is not the incumbent of an office.

Now from my point of view that definition covers Flesh and Blood Human Being doesn't it? So in Civil and Criminal matters the idea of you being a corporation is void isn't it? I mean they have Human Being in the definition? However I know for a fact that when it comes to taxes the corporate entity exists because I have done them that way and have been for a while. So I am confused. How come in Tax Law and Civil Law "Person" is defined as this, but in Criminal Law "Person" is not defined this way? The same definition is used in Criminal Law as well..so yeah whats the deal with that?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

True Blacks Law Dictionary Definition of "Person" Question? 3 years 10 months ago #38294

• Anonymous
A person is simply a vessle to operate in commerce, because a man, cannot. It is the alter-ego, a corporation with no life with your NAME. Commerce is not natural, neither is a corporate entity, in order to do "business" in la la land, you must use the person. Criminal law, is in a sense, common-law, harm and loss, so person means flesh and blood. Once you can truly separate yourself from the PERSON, you will start to see it a lot more clear, because you can truly see the PERSON and you as different. The reasons there is multiple definitions and all of that, is because remember, it's a game, they want people to believe a PERSON and person are the same thing, they want you to become the ego. You'll learn a lot on this mission of self discovery man, no fear! Welcome it all with open arms!

True Blacks Law Dictionary Definition of "Person" Question? 3 years 10 months ago #38301

• Anonymous
Kymatica wrote:
A person is simply a vessle to operate in commerce, because a man, cannot. It is the alter-ego, a corporation with no life with your NAME. Commerce is not natural, neither is a corporate entity, in order to do "business" in la la land, you must use the person. Criminal law, is in a sense, common-law, harm and loss, so person means flesh and blood. Once you can truly separate yourself from the PERSON, you will start to see it a lot more clear, because you can truly see the PERSON and you as different. The reasons there is multiple definitions and all of that, is because remember, it's a game, they want people to believe a PERSON and person are the same thing, they want you to become the ego. You'll learn a lot on this mission of self discovery man, no fear! Welcome it all with open arms!

If one homo neanderthalis killed a woolly mammoth and another killed a brontosaurus, then they each got tired of eating that respective meat and, wanting some variety, decided to trade with each other, have they not just engaged in commerce as living, breathing, flesh-and-blood entities?

I'm still not sold on this whole "PERSON" argument. In fact, the more I look into it, the less credible it seems. Don't get me wrong, I believe the strawman exists and I believe the government has us all set up with shell corporate covers, but I'm not convinced everywhere I read "person" in an act or statute that it's talking about a corporate fiction.

True Blacks Law Dictionary Definition of "Person" Question? 3 years 10 months ago #38445

• Anonymous
Thanks Kymatica,
I attribute the World Freeman Society as being Crusaders. Not in the religious or zealotry sense but as in the William Wallace sense. Freedom Fighters who rebell against people and government that would strike men and women of their right to being a natural being under only the natural law of the universe as opposed to being under laws made of man.

Good Luck!
When I believe I am educated enough (Which can only happen by asking questions of everything that has to do with true freedom, and research, research, research), I believe that is when I will join the fight. Thanks.

True Blacks Law Dictionary Definition of "Person" Question? 3 years 10 months ago #38555

• Anonymous
TheJudgeJoker wrote:
Not in the religious or zealotry sense but as in the William Wallace sense.

Funny you say that, William Wallace is my Great (x6) Uncle. No joke.

True Blacks Law Dictionary Definition of "Person" Question? 3 years 9 months ago #41016

• theedman
“every one”, “person” and “owner”, and similar expressions, include Her Majesty and an organization;
Criminal Code (R.S., 1985, c. C-46)

“organization” means
(a) a public body, body corporate, society,
company, firm, partnership, trade union or
municipality, or
(b) an association of persons that
(i) is created for a common purpose,
(ii) has an operational structure, and
(iii) holds itself out to the public as an association
of persons;
Criminal Code (R.S., 1985, c. C-46)
  • Page:
Moderators: UserAbuser
Time to create page: 0.483 seconds