Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: USA: Banking: Special Deposit aka Patrick Devine

USA: Banking: Special Deposit aka Patrick Devine 2 years 2 months ago #96415

• Meta
  • Freeman on the Land
  • Thank you received: 270
From a David Clarence Talkshoe Audio......

Source:
http://sovereignwarriors.ning.com/profi ... share_post

Special Deposit Bank Accounts
(Similar to Patrick Devine information).

Here is part of a talkshoe with David Clarence, showing how to setup Special Deposit bank accounts. These should be held in REAL ASSETS on the PRIVATE side, unlike regular general bank accounts which are on the public side and are setup in the corporate Matrix’s currency of credits and debits instead of real money. And that should make these accounts exempt from levy, as well as non-taxable. That seems to be similar to using 12USC411, as an another way of getting access to LAWFUL MONEY.

It’s also similar to going to court. If you go there and admit to be the NAME/strawman, then it’s a general appearance and you’ve submitted yourself to the court’s jurisdiction. But if you make Special Appearance, then you’re NOT making a general appearance and you’re NOT submitting to court’s jurisdiction. So it also looks like that when you open a normal bank account, it’s your strawman’s account which is in public and subject to fractional banking, while a ‘special deposit’ account would be on the private side, held in REAL assets and NOT subject to the fractional banking crap.

In other words, when you go to bank to open an account, they offer you by default a GENERAL account in their public, fractional banking, virtual world of the corporate Matrix. BUT if you don't ID yourself as a US person/strawman, then you should be entitled to a SPECIAL DEPOSIT account, that's in the real world and in real assets. And what's in the real world/real assets is NOT a surety backing the national debt.

Special Deposit. A bank deposit that is made for a specific purpose that is kept separately, and that is to be returned to the depositor, which is also known as the grantor the testator, etc. etc. Now listen to this, depositary—“a person or institution that one leaves valuables with for safe-keeping.” When a depositary is a company, it is often termed a “Safe Deposit Company”. And there’s no such thing as a DepositARY Bank. I’m not saying DepositORY, rather Depository is not being said, it’s DepositARY. Now this references See Deposit 5. Deposit 5 goes to Civil Law—“a contract by which a depositor delivers a thing to a depositary for safe-keeping.” It’s for safe-keeping, it’s not to be co-mingled, it’s to be kept separate.

The term “Special Deposit” means, it’s creating a whole different type of relationship than the creditor-debtor relationship that we’re all known to have. The creditor-debtor relationship was set up as a result of you going in the bank and saying “I’d like to open up a checking account” and they give you the signature card, and you sign it your name, and you don’t redact anything, you don’t make any special notes on it, what you’ve done is you’ve opened up an account that can only deal with general deposits. General deposits is a situation where it’s set up as a creditor and a debtor, when you go in and you open up an account by special deposit, that creates the beneficiary-trustee relationship, which is where the executor and the executrix needs to be in, in order for them to properly preserve the assets of the Estate, and defend it from any type of arrogation that any trespasser, pirate activitymight try to take upon us.

Declare the intent as “Special Deposit”. So, who we are? We are men and women. Where we are? We’re on the Republic. What do we do? We preserve the assets of the Estate, we defend it with all of our abilities, all of our wits, all of our energies. And that’s what they expect an executor or executrix to do, because after three or four minutes of hearing somebody in court, in a courtroom setting, who steps over the BAR and says that this office is here by special appearance, and says, “Oh, this office recognizes you, judge, as a public servant and you’re a trustee and this party over here? He must be a public servant as well. So, I’m going to go ahead and move the court. And guess what? You own the court now. You own the court. And what, you’re gonna be intimidated by sheriffs walking in two side doors? You can look at both those people and say I don’t consent to any of this, I don’t consent to you intimidating me, harassing me, or touching me. I want you to move away from me right now. So, we have to understand, we always operate in grace, we always operate with the utmost courtesy, kindness,

Thomas: Well, okay, for example, what is a Trust Deposit? Okay. If I’m going to go in and set up a bank account, with all due respect, I’m gonna have to fill out an application, and I’m gonna have to fill out a signature card, they call it a signature card, I convert to an autograph card. When you look at that autograph card it’s got all these caveats on it like “You’re a U.S. Citizen”, “You’re subject to backup withholding”, “You’re notified by the IRS that you’re subject to backup withholding”, you’re subject to this, you’re subject to that, and it says right on the card “Redact what does not apply to you, and mark the box that does apply to you.” So, not being a rocket scientist but understanding who I was at the times I did these for myself and showed other people how to do it, is they redacted everything on the back of these “sig-nature” cards, okay, so now when you get down to the place where you autograph it on the “sig-nature” card, you kindly look up and say “Excuse me, ma’am, but can you tell me what the definition of U.S. Person is, or do you know what the definition of U.S. Person is?” Because on the card it says “Signature of U.S. Person” so when you sign that you basically acknowledge, it’s a confession of judgment, that you’re a U.S. Person.

You’re utilizing that banking facility to carry on your commercial enterprises when in fact you can redact everything on there, open up that interest-bearing or non-interest bearing account, preferably non-interesting bearing account, and you can write or you can take and redact, draw a line through it, redact means to draw a line through it, draw a line through the word “sig-nature”, anybody that knows the word “nature” and the word, the letter “sig”, it’s the complete opposite of nature, it’s the antithesis of nature. So you redact the word “signature” and you redact the letters “U.S.” and the word “Person” and by the way the, U.S. is capitalized as well as the “P” in Person. Underneath the word which says signature you put autograph, and where it says U.S. Person you put Live Man. Then across the bottom of the line, you say “All banking transactions with this institution will be by Special Deposit.” – “All transaction with this bank will be done by Special Deposit.” What you’ve done now is you’ve made the record that

1) Your account is not subject to backup withholding.

2) The bank is not a withholding agent for the IRS.

3) You developed a trustee, a beneficiary-trustee relationship with the bank, and then when you get your checks you can deposit the check into the bank, or if you get a check from somebody, you can flip it over on the back and you can say, “On Trust Special Deposit on Estate Account #” and then endorse it “By: … “ and then put executor.

Thomas: So basically what you’re doing by doing this Special Deposit is you’re creating a Beneficiary-Trustee relationship in a Depositary even though it’s called a bank, the action creates the outcome, which the outcome means that all they can do is hold it for safe-keeping. Can’t co-mingle it, can’t loan it out, can’t factor it, can’t monetize it, can’t securitize it, can’t derivative it, can’t do anything with it. All it’s doing is creating a Safe Deposit.

TJ: Now, look at this with the phrase “American Depositary Receipt” it’s not “American DepositORY Receipt” it’s “American DepositARY Receipt” and that was brought up to Roger Elvick a while back, and that was brought up to him, we showed him “American Depositary Receipt” and he repeats it but he says “American DepositORY Receipt” we said “No, American DepositARY Receipt” and he immediately says, “Well, that DepositARY, that’s military!” Yes it is. Now, when one looks at this idea and does a bit of research as we were sharing ideas with this man, as we share ideas with many others, when one does a little bit of research into the Post Office, the Post Office is housed and members of the Postal Service, conduct the day-to-day operations at the Post Office, well the Postal Service is a contractor for the military. The Post Office is under military jurisdiction. That’s why the mail always goes through, no matter what. And it is an “American DepositARY Receipt”, it’s not “United States Depositary Receipt” it’s an “American Depositary Receipt” and that goes back to nation, you know, “nation pennsylvania”, “nation illinois”, national, an “American National”, not a U.S. Citizen but an actual national—

TJ: And something that other men have discussed, and we’ve discussed it as well, what is the importance of a receipt? A receipt shows payment. A receipt is title. Look up the definition of the word “Trust Receipt”. It is the title. So, put those three words together—“American” which is the Republic, “Depositary”, military, it’s a depositary that’s held in trust, and it’s a “Receipt”, it’s the title, payment has been made. It’s on safe-keeping. It falls under equity jurisdiction, however, it appears no claim has ever been made on those and they’re administered at estate level by administrators, and the evidence we’ve seen is that the administrators have applied for an EIN for that specific entity. And they do file, if they hold an EIN, then they must file some sort of tax document as the administrator. Now that brings to mind in Black’s Law it defines a decedent, I’m trying to think of it…decedent, if I can find it here real quick. A decedent estate with the administrator—someone else can go ahead and chime in while I look for this…

BTW, they’re also suggesting that due to the 1933 bankruptcy, all the REAL ASSETS of this country are held in trust through the strawman trust using ADR’s:

Thomas: In the back of my head, there’s something telling me that I’m very close to realizing that by the Special Deposit I now have access to the Special Drawing Rights that are guaranteed every man, woman, and child in this country based upon their bankruptcy that they did in June 1st of 1933 with the National Banking Act. So now, what they did is they brought in this whole mechanicalism, this whole mechanism of stealing the assets of the people by creating all these trusts and having all these Bar-FLY attorneys go in and represent the trust. All those assets they’ve taken stillbelong to the people on this country. They’re still a part of this country. It’s still the hard assets of this country.

TJ: You know what, Thomas, you, what you were speaking about just showed me that the three spirits that can receive a certification of vital record otherwise known as an ADR, they are—when they go into receive that item, they are making, they are transacting a special drawing right.

Thomas: They sure are!

TJ: They sure are, aren’t they?

Thomas: They’re sitting at the Bank of Mellon New York in a Trust Fund Account labeled as $23.6 Trillion, it’s called a Depositary, it says it right there, they’re holding that at $23.6 Trillion and they’ve raised their interest rate for people who deposit more than $50 Million to .00013% from .0009%, so that’s on account of $50 Million or more. So, yea, what they’re doing is they’re harvesting the National Product, the labor force, as another form of the pledged assets of a country, and they’re holding them in trust and doing all the finagling and shenanigans and everything else, and using that as their backbone for their ongoing, I call it the “Arthur Anderson School of Freakin’ Fuzzy Math”, but their ongoing financial scheme.

TJ: And that’s exactly why the trust needs to be expressed, and that fraud be stopped.

Thomas: Well, the trusts are implied. Most people going into a court room, the trust is implied. And they’ve got everybody into this slave mentality that you’ve got to listen to what this man in a black robe up on the bank, on that bench, has to say.

The administrator has disabled public write access.
Moderators: UserAbuser
Time to create page: 0.736 seconds