Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: What steps do you take to become a 'freeman-on-the-land'?

What steps do you take to become a 'freeman-on-the-land'? 1 year 7 months ago #108980

It may seem silly but I would Like to Know how would One classify oneself as a fmotl? What is it? :-)

My mind is like a carousel, but I'm not the only one, I'm mad as well.
Last Edit: 1 year 7 months ago by underground_rep.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: What steps do you take to become a 'freeman-on-the-land'? 1 year 7 months ago #108982

• Pete
  • Slightly Retired
  • Verba movent, exempla trahunt
  • Thank you received: 107
classify
verb
we can classify the students into two groups: categorize, group, grade, rank, rate, order, organize, range, sort, type, codify, bracket, systematize, systemize; catalog, list, file, index, lump.

To classify yourself as something already means you think you are different from the rest.
We have been indoctrinated from a very early age into thinking we are all different from the rest.
We are Canadians, or New Zealanders. Common ancestor, immigrants from the motherland.
We are black, or White. Common Ancestor. Man.

We are taught at a very early age to pigeon hole people and therefor we have the need to classify.

If there is to be any kind of classification, it's those who are free, and those who are not.
This with, and those without.
Thats basically it really.
Whether you are a Jew, Israeli, Arab, Palestine. Common denominator. Man.

If someone asks you what you are. Ask them what do you mean, what am I?
If someone asks you why you want to be a Freeman, ask them why don't you?
If someone wants to classify you as a paper terrorist, or freeloader, or misguided fool, ask them where their authority comes from to do exactly that. And what does that make them? Better?

I would not put any importance on what to call yourself, or what people will call you.
It's none of your business what people think of you, and there is nothing you can do about it either. Unless you can mind control.

To start the path I took was to ask questions like this.
Not just here, but places like the Government too.
Ask them ort your local MP, where their power comes from. They are only human too, and you can make an appointment and speak with these people.
I did, and the answers I got were very enlightening.
This is the path, a path you make for your self.
Sure, I and many people have asked hard questions, and the answers helped us to find a path, but I can't tell you that. You need to hear it from the horses mouth for it to mean anything.
I can say the Government is full of lies, but until they actually lie to you how do you know?

Ask questions, and the answers will lead you on your path. Becoming a Freeman, means for some of us, independent thought, and being in the position to put that into practice.

Peace.
Vulturum non capit muscam!

Claimed by the sword and immortalised by the pen.

Slaves speak of freedom like fish do of flying.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Patrick, underground_rep

Re: What steps do you take to become a 'freeman-on-the-land'? 1 year 7 months ago #109009

Ok thanks for you're post. Just fr the record I have read rob: menards with lawful excuse bursting bubbles of govererent deception and letters to authorities. The question came from when I read the claimofright.org claim it said down the bottom something along the lines of - use of a notary is for identification purposes and does not change my status. (of the top of my head) and I need to understand before I write my notice Of understanding and intent :)
Oh and by the way a notary I had look at it said he wouldn't sign it because he was a member of bar ass and law society (of Australia) think he said it was the only Cor he hadn't signed, yet it was only slightly the same from claimofright.org but re-worded....

Re: What steps do you take to become a 'freeman-on-the-land'? 1 year 7 months ago #109023

• terr-y
  • Thank you received: 181
Go to you're local township office have them commission the document.Leave make a copy them serve them copy as well.
Moderators: UserAbuser
Time to create page: 0.350 seconds