Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 96 remittance doc

96 remittance doc 3 years 5 months ago #55411

• Anonymous
http://www.cdnpay.ca/imis15/pdf/pdfs_rules/rule_h6.pdf

You can find your information on *96* on the web http://www.cdnpay.ca/imis15/pdf/pdfs_ru ... 6.pdf.open up the site go to act and rule-rules and standards-h6 rule, almost at bottom, pg 41 find onus, check out the different fields. Looked at the Canadian reg to find the where the USA doc might be.

I think I found the US counter part NACHA they want you to buy the book $70.00-
The administrator has disabled public write access.

96 remittance doc 3 years 5 months ago #55420

• taith
  • Newbie on the Land
ive been dragged into the position that the CPA are complacent with the fraud... they are vaguely answering my questions with only half answers...
Good morning,

In CPA Rule H6, a remittance is defined as a Bill Payment Remittance. In layman's terms, "remittance" in CPA Rule H6 refers to the information required by banks who are accepting a payment from a customer to a biller. The banks require the remittance information to make sure that when you give them funds to pay a bill at the bank, your payment is sent to the bank account of the right biller. Businesses send these out to collect payment from their clients as per their client agreements.

The term "on-us" in Rule H6 refers to a specific section of the routing information located at the bottom of the remittance. The code 96 indicates to financial institutions that a payment that a customer gives them, when accompanied by this remittance, is for the purpose of paying a bill. It does not mean that payment is "on us" as in "the bill is on us".

On its own, a Remittance as defined in Rule H6 has no value. A remittance as defined in CPA Rule H6 only represents value once payment for the bill is given (i.e. remitted) by you to the financial institution to pay the amount owing. This payment is credited to the account of the biller that is identified in the Remittance.

At this point, the CPA is unable to provide any further assistance. Should you have further questions and/or require further guidance, please contact the biller and/or your financial institution directly.

Regards,
Josée Bergeron
Communications Officer

96 remittance doc 3 years 5 months ago #55424

• Anonymous
ive been dragged into the position that the CPA are complacent with the fraud...

Everyone down to Communication Officer level?
Regards,
Josée Bergeron
Communications Officer

Do you think Josée, uses it to offset all his bills and if so do you think he has told his friends?

96 remittance doc 3 years 5 months ago #55426

• Cecil1
  • Freeman
dodgydude wrote:
ive been dragged into the position that the CPA are complacent with the fraud...

Everyone down to Communication Officer level?
Regards,
Josée Bergeron
Communications Officer

Do you think Josée, uses it to offset all his bills and if so do you think he has told his friends?

The Laws Site
Laws
Search Canada's consolidated statutes and regulations
British North America Act, 1867 - Enactment no. 1
#
102. All Duties and Revenues over which the respective Legislatures of Canada, Nova Scotia, and New Brunswick before and at the Union had and have Power of Appropriation, except such Portions thereof as are by this Act reserved to the respective Legislatures of the Provinces, or are raised by them in accordance with the special Powers conferred on them by this Act, shall form One Consolidated Revenue Fund, to be appropriated for the Public Service of Canada in the Manner and subject to the Charges in this Act provided.

#
103. The Consolidated Revenue Fund of Canada shall be permanently charged with the Costs, Charges, and Expenses incident to the Collection, Management, and Receipt thereof, and the same shall form the First Charge thereon, subject to be reviewed and audited in such Manner as shall be ordered by the Governor General in Council until the Parliament otherwise provides.

do you think josee understands what public service fund means? i wonder why its the society of canadas "law" to appropriate this fund for public service. dodgydude if you feel so strongly about the use of the consolidated revenue fund write the governor general and express your rage for allowing the public to use this fund for their services. that is all.
matt

96 remittance doc 3 years 5 months ago #55428

• Anonymous
You didnt really answer the question I posed, but thanks anyway.
I was asking does the previous poster believe that the fraud goes all the way down to Josee and that he was "in on it" thats all.

96 remittance doc 3 years 5 months ago #55429

• Cecil1
  • Freeman
dodgydude wrote:
You didnt really answer the question I posed, but thanks anyway.
I was asking does the previous poster believe that the fraud goes all the way down to Josee and that he was "in on it" thats all.

actually all i really did was cut short your attempt to ridicule this process. thanks for playing.
Moderators: UserAbuser
Time to create page: 0.334 seconds